In case you missed it last week, a couple of other countries in North Europe showed that it is perfectly possible for countries to be on a different path
A new Social Democrat/Green government came in and began to announce some interesting policies.
- The new government has 12 male and 12 female ministers
- The new Prime Minister promised to stop the “hunt for profits” in public health and education
- Nuclear power will be phased out and they will go 100% renewables
- They recognised the State of Palestine
- The last federal region to have tuition fees abolished them, meaning the country has no tuition fees whatsoever, even for foreign students.
In other places
- The Uruguayan President still chooses to live in his little house instead of the Presidential Palace
Meanwhile, in the…
View original post 60 more words