- 9 UN staff members killed in Gaza
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon condemns shelling of Gaza school as ‘criminal act’
- World denounces Israel offensive in Gaza
- State Department Condemns ‘Disgraceful’ Shelling Of U.N. School In Gaza
- Operation Protective Edge killed 1,916 Palestinians in the besieged strip since Israel began its relentless assault on July 8.
from Press TV
The top US military commander says the United States is learning from Israel’s tactics on how to limit civilian casualties in a war, despite the international outcry over the regime’s brutality in Gaza.
General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Thursday that the Pentagon has sent a team to see what lessons could be learned from the recent Israeli invasion of Gaza on how to limit civilian casualties.
Dempsey said the Pentagon had sent the team of senior officials and non-commissioned officers three months ago “to include the measures they took to…
View original post 35 more words