A suicide bomber who carried out a deadly attack claimed by the ISIL terrorist group on Imam Sadik mosque in Kuwait was a Saudi national, the interior ministry said Sunday.
In a statement carried by the official KUNA news agency, the ministry identified the attacker as Fahd Suleiman Abdulmohsen al-Qaba’a.
The ministry said that Qaba’a entered the country through Kuwait Airport at dawn on Friday, the same day of the bombing.
The ministry statement provided no further details about the bomber.
Earlier on Sunday, the ministry said that security services arrested the driver of the car that transported the terrorist bomber to the site of the attack.
Authorities have also detained the owner of the house where the bomber was staying. He was described by the interior ministry as a Kuwaiti national who subscribes to “extremist and deviant ideology”.
The driver, named…
View original post 155 more words